I just found out I’ve been tagged by Mr. Rock Out Basically you’re supposed to post 7 random things about yourself.
1. I remember commercial jingles, because they really work with me. If I’m walking down a grocery aisle and I remember a good jingle, I most probably will buy that product (unless I absolutely know I don’t want/need it) haha.
2. I zone out a lot. And by that I mean totally drowning out all sound or feeling.
3. My right ear is overly sensitive. It can be a bother, the noise/sound doesn’t even need to be that loud. It hurts.
4. I love Italian food, it’s got to be some sort of art form. Something about the meat, herbs and the pasta.
5. I’m a walking contradiction regarding the heart-mind thing. I’m 100% dreamer, 100% realist It’ll take ages to explain, so I’ll leave it at that.
6. My faith is the most important thing in life for me. I believe that my relationship with God is the most important of all, and have proven that if you focus on the “vertical”, your relationships here on earth will also fall into place.
7. Cake isn’t just a dessert, it’s an experience.
What an odd mix of serious and random well, that’s me I guess. Thanks for taking the time to read!
Technorati tags: random
Aha. I read the post on Happyblog about game-themed cakes, and decided to add some stuff I’ve found to the little collection
Except this time, it’s all about consoles. Here we go here we go.
The PS3, with controller. Not bad Black icing, I wonder if it tastes any different.
The Nintendo Gamecube, you may remember it from 2002. A little messy, but who cares
Again, messy, but come on. It’s oldschool goodness! I miss those coin-operated arcade machines. I wonder how big these are. I could probably make some myself out of… uh… brownies.
Uh, happy birthday Nikolas Hahaha. Gameboy cake this time. Nice blue, almost looks fuzzy.
Nintendo DS! I want a DS Lite so badly. :[ Black M&Ms, and some game called “Taste Me” hahaha.
An Xbox 360, with 2 controllers for added fun. The controllers, they look so yummy. Aaaah.
Finally, a Nintendo Wii! I like how this was made, it looks really really good. Like the stuff of wedding cakes. Mmmmm. I read up on the procedure and it looks pretty complicated, well since it has to stand and all. Good luck if you’re ever gonna try these
Tragedy. I got the message just an hour ago, and had to check the net. No exact details yet on the cause, just that he was found dead by an in-house masseuse in Mary-Kate Olsen’s apartment surrounded by pills. Everybody’s talking about it now, I personally am having trouble accepting it.
I’ll forever remember 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight’s Tale. And how he took Joker’s character to a whole new level. We’ll miss you Heath.