Archive for August, 2007
I suppose you guys have already figured out by now that Matt has been banned again and are itching for an explanation.
Here are 5 reasons:
1. He was banned in the first place for going against the admin’s authority.
2. He was banned for thinking that he was an admin and ordering around some users.
3. He was banned because he simply did not give respect to others.
4. He was banned because of his “attention seeking” which we tried to ignore at first but it just became so ridiculous that we had to do something about it.
5. He was banned again for trying to stir up a fight with another user again.
Some 6 quick facts about Matt:
1. He was banned in the past for “stalking” some younger girls.
2. He was banned in the past for “flaming” lots of users. (And we got the emails he sent to them to prove it.
3. He thinks he is the coolest/hottest guy in the forum. (Seriously, you don’t proclaim this. You wanna be cool/hot? Be humble first.)
4. He thinks he can do a better job than the admins (So flaming people and disrespecting them is admin material? I don’t think so.)
5. Posts on the forums using his PS3 hooked to a 42 inch LCD TV. (Uhm, yeah and thats supposed to mean that he is mature enough not to boast about it. Zing!)
6. He asks all the girls to be his girlfriends. (Now girls, did you know this?)
Now still think he is a great guy? I never wanted to post this and leave him alone but he never wanted to leave us alone, so there you go Matt.
Recently we’ve been having some people think that we have banned someone that wasn’t justified. Before everyone go loco let me let me give out a few facts.
- * When we ban someone, all three main admins (Ishida, Rukia and Tohomiko) discuss about it. We only ban people when all three agree that a user deserves a ban.
- * Second chances, yes. We give those who were banned another chance. Just to clear things up, the user we banned a few weeks ago (which most of you know who), has been banned in the past for flaming other users and surprisingly stalking them (especially the younger girls, tsk, tsk). So don’t you think we were gracious enough to let him come back despite what he’s done in the past?
- * Some of you think that all the admins do is just be the “police” of the forum and you think you can do a better job. Well if you can multitask and handle a load of paperwork and do every other 10+ tasks that needs to be done immediately then maybe you can.
And also here are a few things you should not do:
- * Tell the admins what to do. Seriously, please don’t tell us what to do. We know our jobs better than you think you can do.
- * Do not order anyone around thinking that you are an admin. If you see something wrong, or someone is misbehaving, try not to argue with them in the post. Just report him in the staff lounge.
Now with this knowledge I do hope we come to understanding. Any reactions or complaints? Please feel free to comment or drop by the staff lounge. Thanks…