• December 2008
    « Nov   Feb »
    1234567
    891011121314
    15161718192021
    22232425262728
    293031

So you guys remember that email/poll that ripplecloud did, asking you guys about how you came to join the guild? Well she has compiled a list of your answers for us, she is so awesome!

Also, you will be happy to know that you can finally read the interview that Ginger, ripple and I did in it’s entirety right here! You can also read the interviews from the other winning guilds there as well.

Please click the read more link for your answers on how you came to join the guild :D

Bluebi
Nov 29, 2008 8:39am ET
MidNiteEyes started to chat friendly with me and eventually asked me to join the guild. Normally I avoid all guild thing and I´m kind of a lonely wolf. But I really enjoy being in Sailoria guild. Everybody was nice to each other and always answered all questions no matter that someone else just asked that same question 10 lines before.

Miyabi
Nov 29, 2008 10:51am ET
Someone, I don’t know who did up to now, invited me. I was confused and just clicked -okay- The guild members welcomed me very nice, all members helped each other and most times we had a nice chat in/at(?) the guild channel. The atmosphere was…no is :) very hearty and cordially in Sailoria’s, it was really fun to stay together in HKO.

Arisu
Nov 29, 2008 11:07am ET
I don’t know how I joined the guild exactly. Someone invited me and I never even found out who.. ;-; I think it may have been DenDen, but I never saw him/her again after that. (However, this DenDen was someone a few days earlier had come and talked to me while my chara was stuck in some water. XD) Why I stayed? Because the guildmates are entertaining, incredibly sweet, and helpful! Even if I didn’t always chat with people, I noticed how nicely everyone was being treated, even when someone asked a FAQ. Also, I loved how everyone was able to work together for the charity event!

ripplecloud
Nov 29, 2008 11:09am ET
I first joined because Sailoria offered to help build us build BlondeBlueEye’s house on the last day of CB. Players only get to have their Close Beta goodies if they have completed their houses during CB. So in fact, the Sailor Scouts Guild not only helped to build a number of peoples’ houses on the last day, it also meant we helped them to get their close beta goodies as well. Having a leader with that kind enthusiasm towards helping people as well as equally awesome guild members makes this a great guild to be in. ^_^

kel
Nov 29, 2008 6:02pm ET
i was in a guild kaioh75 and ripplecloud was in orginally called Made in Holland; anyway the guild got combined with the Sailor Scout Guild in Closed Beta.

Nina*
Nov 29, 2008 6:02pm ET
I was in another guild. I would try to chat and ask for help and no one would ever respond to me. They would just keep chatting amongst them selves, so I would ask in open map chat and 95% of the time someone from Sailoria guild would answer my question! I though that they were VERY friendly and helpful not only to their guild members but to others who were in other guilds or not in guilds at all. I though to my self..”now that’s the kind of guild I would be proud to say that I am a member of” so I asked if i could join their guild and from then on my HKO experience was wonderful ;o)

Ann
Nov 29, 2008 7:05pm ET
I was invited to the guild, clueless on what I was doing there. I wasn’t that interested in HKO, yet since I was hopeless in getting better in HKO. They helped me in the hardest times and that’s when I wanted to stay. We all built a strong relationship. We all became the best of friends. They would help you no matter what you come across through. We all shared laughs and pouts. I considered all of them as family and when the Founders’ Beta ended, I was teary-eyed then… FAMILY, I thought.

Katsuko
Nov 30, 2008 12:09am ET
I first joined Sailoria when Ripplecloud invited me. I became friends with Ripple in closed beta. I was aware that the Sailor Scouts were around in closed beta but due to time commitments (i.e. work), I wasn’t able to befriend anyone in closed beta except Ripple. What made me stay? 1. Definitely the friendliness of everyone. Everyone pitching in to help others, whether it was the events or quests, guild member or not. 2. The awesomeness of Sailoria as a leader - I’ve been a guild leader before in other mmorpg’s and so I know how hard it can be sometimes to keep the guild together and on good terms with a good reputation. But a great leader can only be effective if they have great members - see point #1 ^^ 3.. Lastly, it’s the Sailor Scouts! What more can I say? I’ve always been a fan of Sailor Moon - you should see my Sailor Moon collection xD

Petch
Nov 30, 2008 6:28am ET
First Namii invite me joined Sailoria guild. Before that helped her to do some quest (I can’t remember which quest). So I joined the guild. Everyone in this guild always help me and another when we need help. So I love this guild very much. <3 PS.Sorry for my bad English :P

mango
Nov 30, 2008 6:25pm ET
I approached Lexi to ask her about the guild and she invited me ^_^ I stayed with Sailoria because of the friendly and helpful environment. Plus, I always had fun whenever I logged on! ^_^

millette
Dec 1, 2008 6:27am ET
Its my first time to play this kind of game. Actually, i just love hello kitty stuff when i bumped into this thread about HELLO KITTY ONLINE games. I wasn’t that interested then actually, I deleted my first character because i always got stuck. For the second time i gave it a try. ripplecloud who helped me and never left me while I ws stuck in the pond leaf invited me to join. Without hesitation i said yes coz i felt that if ripplecloud was there, then it’s the guild i wanted to be in. SAILORIA is the best guild ever… nice and warmth people.. I LOVE ‘em all

RadGirl
Dec 1, 2008 8:09am ET
I joined sailoria because it was the first Guild I was invited to and I also loved the fact that everyone was so friendly and forgiving of anyone’s lack of experience in the game.

the _otakutopian
Dec 1, 2008 8:10am ET
To be honest, I didn’t really know much about the Sailoria guild by the time I joined it.  I just allowed deadrose to invite me into it after I asked her about the gag (medical mask).  [See my Blog for Thought for more info on that story.]  But when most of the members of the guild were willing to help me when I really needed it (like when deadrose gave me a mask just moments after she invited me) and that I was actually able to be of some help to them, I knew I had stay with the guild.  Everybody there had been sooooo nice and helpful.  I’d love to stay with them for as long as possible. [Again, see my Blog for Thought for more info.]  HKO_Founders may have won more awards than us [the Sailoria guild] even though I heard that we lasted longer (being known as the Sailor Scouts guild in the Closed beta before I even joined the game in the Founder’s Beta) .  But the Sailoria guild had still proven itself a force to be recokened with.  A force filled with love, friendship, and true community and dedication.  Nothin’ wrong with that.  ^_^

Rosie
Dec 1, 2008 11:37am ET
What inspired me to join the guild was the fact that I was all alone with no help, and I saw the teamwork and the friendships being made in the Sailoria Guild that it motivated me to be a part of the family that the guild became. I stayed in the guild because besides the fact that I was helped and could help the people in the guild, I made wonderful friends that I’m still friends with even though FB is closed..

Senshi_of_ice
Dec 1, 2008 11:49am ET
I can’t remember who had invited me, but I stayed in the guild because everyone was so helpful and nice that I never thought about joining any other group. Plus we had great members that would take the time to answer questions unlike other guilds.

Gingerbreadgirl
Dec 1, 2008 4:24pm ET
I posted on the Sailor scouts forum, and Midniteeyes and ripplecloud answered me so fast , and everyone was so sweet and kind, i knew I had to be a part of this family. And sure enough, that’s exactly what we all became…Family!

Maneechan
Dec 2, 2008 1:07am ET
I asked sister MidNiteeyes to join Sailoria guild. Who helped me so much in my journey in HKO. At first she checked and found out that the guild was full, but she pressed on and finally I got invited ^__^

shesroyaltee
Dec 2, 2008 3:15pm ET
Well… It all started in CB when I was a member of “Made In Holland” along with kel, ripplecloud, and kaioh75. At the end of CB “Sailor Scouts” and “Made In Holland” combined to help everyone build their house at the very last minute so we could all get our goodies later on in-game! HKO was my first MMORPG I have ever played and I was amazed at how friendly and welcoming they were to everyone! We even kept in touch constantly even after the close of CB. I would never want to be apart of another guild because we have created so many memorable moments together that I will never forget. In FB we came back as “Sailoria” but with an even bigger spirit. Our guild has grown so much, yet we are all still a close family no matter how many of us there are. lol. We are all willing to help and care for each other with no questions asked. So I must say I am proud to be a Sailorian! ^_^

MidNiteEyes
Dec 3, 2008 8:57am ET
Sailoria(Sailor Scouts) Guild goes out of its way to help anyone and everyone. Makes us feel we are very important and special even if we didn’t or couldn’t be very active or was asking for help. We became very close and loving family. I was so blessed and thankful to be in Sailoria (Sailor Scouts) Guild.

Bee=^.^=
I decided to join “Sailoria”, because they seemed the most mature and everyone were so helpful and friendly. I wanted to join, but there was no place left, so I spoke with Sailoria and she said that I can join when someone will leave. So I waited patiently. During that time another guild invited me to join, but I refused because I wanted to be in “Sailoria”. Sailoria kept her promise and soon after I was in. Immediately I felt I belong there and I was part of a one big happy family. Lov U all :*

Yin
What attracted me first? The cute bow of course! The reason why I love Our guild is because everybody is helpful and nice. The positiveness of everybody just makes it so much more fun to play HKO. That’s why I still am a Sailorian! Go Sailorias!

sofia
I meet good friends in the guild and I miss you all!!! I LOVE SAILORIA!!! THE BEST GUILD!!!!

Molly
I stayed with Sailoria guild because there are so many helpful people, as well as Most friendly than so many other guilds in any game ive been on. I love how we can share without wanting, give without taking, help without complaining.. so much more. You all have made gaming so much more fun, and i love you all =)

2 Responses to “Your Answers, Posted”

1. Nice group picture and ways the guild members joined the guild.
    Sailor Scouts 4ever!