Never fear, this guide will show you how!
First things first: What is a blogroll?
A blogroll is a list of links to other blogs (although it doesn’t have to be. If you want to link to other websites completely, you can). This normally is located on a sidebar on your blog. For most SanrioTown blogs it’s located on the right sidebar of the page. Like so:
How to add a link to your blogroll?
Head to your blog dashboard page and click on "Blogroll" in between "Comments" and "New Themes".
You’ll be taken to the "Blogroll Management" page. Here you can edit and delete existing links, add links, and import links.
Click on "Add Link" to add a new link to your blogroll.
1. Name: Who’s blog link is this? What’s the title? The link name goes here.
2. Address: The URL of the blog.
e.g. If you wanted to add the SanrioTown blog, you would add: http://blog.sanriotown.com/
3. Description: When you hover over the link, what should it say?
4. Categories: Want to separate your friends’ blogs from the GMs’ blogs? This is how you do it! For more information on this search (ctrl+f for ).
5. Link Relationship (XFN): No idea what this is to be honest. Just ignore it.
6. Target + Visible: Ignore these too.
7. Image Address: If you look at the first picture above, you’ll see those pictures with names on them like, or . These are called "Blog Buttons" and are a pretty way to link to a blog. For image address, link to a 88×31px image. You do not need to have a blog button to add a link to your blogroll. If you leave this blank what will show up is the name you gave for #1.
8. RSS Address: No idea, you can leave it blank.
9. Notes: Notes about the link, I suppose.
10. Rating: Rate the blog? *shrugs*
Once you’ve filled everything out hit the "Add Link" button that’s underneath #3 (it’s the orange box in the picture). The link will then be added and the page will reset.
Creating Categories for you Blogroll 
Click on "Manage", then "Categories", and then "add new".
Category Name: Name of the category.
Category parent: This is default to "None", but you want to change it to "Blogroll" that way it’ll be on the side.
Description: What the category is about.
Now if you want a "GM" category to list all the GMs’ blogs in you can!
That’s it! I hope that helps some of you!