Omg, omg, omg!
It’s almost the new year already so I’ll leave a very quick update. Thank goodness for mobile blogging!
- There was no plane for me to get to Paris on time, so I had to use my trusty flying tapir, Baku, to get me to Paris!
- The idiot forgot to bring his water bottle and got himself dehydrated, thus leading us to a crash landing on an open field.
- We’re alright because Baku landed on “something soft” which I accidentally stepped on.
- I heard there’s a festival later at 12mn at the Hello Kitty Christmas Tree (Why is ther no Kuromi Christmas Tree?!??!), and I can’t leave… uh… the thing Baku landed on by himself… ITself!
- I’ll have to bring that thing with me, by scooping it up, putting it in a jar, and onto my backpack.
That’s it for now. Argh, for goodness sake Baku, hurry up before I leave this icky looking gray thing in the snow too long!!!