I checked the price for something like this sometime ago, and it was so expensive! I don’t get it, the one I checked was just a simple one even. So unfair! Anyways I just needed to share that harhar, let’s move on…
What is it exactly? It’s an accessory for the iPod, lemme give you the specs so I don’t miss anything:
* Mobile FM Transmitter for Wireless Car Audio
* Compatible with iPod - 4th Generation, iPod Video - 5th Generation, iPod Photo, iPod mini
* Features: Play iPod Through Car Stereo on Any FM Station, Full FM Tuning Capabilities for Clear Sound
* Operates up to 10 Feet Away
* 30-Pin Pass-Through Connector Inputs
* Made of Hard Plastic
* Additional Features: For Entertainment while Travelling, Setup is Easy with Autoseek, Easy Use, Easy Set-Up
I found it on Amazon by the way, and I think it’s very useful. A lot of times I want to play my iPod loud and can’t without bringing speakers. Yeah I know, speakers are easier to bring than a radio, but this is still better because you can use it for your car speaker, or any other device with FM transmission, for that matter.
Sometimes my brother borrows my iPod for dance practice too, and I’m sure they’d appreciate it since a sound system (in the studio or wherever) would sound better than ordinary PC speakers, which they usually use.
I asked how something like this works, and this is what I was told: You set a frequency that the transmitter will use, and when you turn your radio to that frequency, it’ll play whatever’s playing on your iPod. Pretty cool huh? It’s like having your own radio station.
Now…I wonder if my brother will use this even if it’s Hello Kitty.