First, to satisfy any craving for cool KT stuff, I bring you this:
KT Sushi~ Now THAT’s definitely good enough to eat~ I love how the maker had enough patience to get those little details in! But I don’t know much about sushi, what kind are these I wonder?
Also, I was tagged by Luty with this yay, so here are my answers.. The five best nights of my life~ ^^
1. One night at my grandparent’s place. They live on a hill far from where I live now, but we used to visit them a lot there (they live here in the city now, left their house with some other relatives). Anyways, one night me, my brother and my cousins were playing hide and seek on a bright moonlit night, and all the stars were out. I don’t remember seeing so many stars anywhere else, there were so many! It was so dark with the trees and all, but at the same time so bright because of the moon and stars. I was a kid then but I remember that feeling, I was so happy~ ^^
2. Night at the rooftop with best friends. We were at school, and we’d stayed till around 11PM because of some event we were organizing for the next day. We were tired and dirty haha (paint on our hands and clothes), but we went up to the rooftop and it felt so good. We had a nice talk there, and looked down from there (4-story building), we imagined what it would be like to jump and fly haha XD
3. Spontaneous overnight stay at a friend’s house. We’d originally planned to stay at someone else’s place, but because of some sudden developments, we had to stay at another friend’s house. We played videogames and Scrabble (one of the guys was a GENIUS I tell you), and even Monopoly. Then we watched Kill Bill. We all fell asleep on the couch lol, but we had so much fun. I miss those guys.
4. Senior Prom. Well, although I have a bucketful of miserable stories from that night (hahaha) I love it because after everything, I realize that I learned a lot about friendship, love, infatuation, and about guys. Plus, in general it was a good night ^^;
5. Night at the park with best friend. She left for the US a year ago, and we still talk a lot, but I remember before she left we used to hang out a lot at the park, with coffee. It was always freezing out, with the wind so cold and strong. We’d talk about everything and nothing, but we never ran out of stuff to talk about.. Good times.
So there. Haha my five best nights. I just realized that they aren’t really special in themselves (well except for the prom), but it was the people I was with that made them special~ ^^
I tag: angelchao, mufflednoise, zakura and happyness! Oh you don’t have to though haha I don’t feel comfortable imposing, but only if you want to~
Technorati tags: sushi, night, memories, life