For bloggers who want to spread this meme, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by giving you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What do you really want to do with your life after college?
I really want to save the world. To create an environment that is clean and green, but in order to do that, I would need to establish a lasting peace among all nations, races, and religions so that no one goes Jihad/Crusade/Armageddon on all my work.
2. If Hello Kitty can talk, what would you want her to say to you?
Hello Kitty can talk! I’ve heard her voice many times already. I want her to say “Let’s go on an adventure!”
3. Is there a thing you have regretted doing that you would want to change? What is it? and Why?
I normally have no regrets but… Yes, I regret asking you to interview me. Why… because I have to answer the last question and I hate politics with a passion.
4. What is the greatest vacation you dream of having?
That would involve me creating a sort of Eco-tour, travelling around the world helping the environment along the way.
5. Would you say that the Arroyo administration is legitimate? Why or why not?
They won the election so why not?
1. You’re on a deserted island and Hello Kitty is the only person with you. Hunger strikes — what do you do?
I get out the cookbook and follow the instructions to make siopao.
2. You’re getting married! What would be unique about it?
Everyone who attends would receive a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Rocky Horrror Picture Show and a mixtape to listen to.
3. You find a kitten on the road and it’s raining, you’re afraid that it might die because of the cold — what do you do?
I take the little kitten in my arms and cuddle it. I then proceed to take it home and give it a nice warm bath. Then I’ll have another new cat in the house.
4. Robin decides that he’s had enough of being a sidekick to Batman. He makes Batman his sidekick — how?
Robin grew up and turned into Nightwing. He finds a time machine and looks for a point in time in the past where there was a lame batman. He found Val Kilmer. He time jumps into the 90’s and proposes as Robin that he doesn’t like the way Batman looks like a wuss and the director loved his spunk. He then continues to be the lead character in the Robin series of movies. Well, it only lasts until 2005 when Christian Bale(of American Psycho fame) enters the scene.
5. You’re tasked to direct Hello Kitty’s music video. Describe it.
It starts all black then the song title appears in sparkly pink letters. Kitty is in a neon green gangsta outfit then the screen fades to black. She reappears in the same outfit, only it’s now orange then the screen fades back to black. A third time she’s back in a different but similarly styled pink gangsta outfit And this time she’s surrounded by 2 girls on each side of her with 3 guys at the back. They dance. She sings and dances. The screen alternates between her costumes every once in a while to keep the look fresh. She ends the video in a different all white feathery costume.