To all the guilds that have participated in the Designer Depot event: It’s time for your guild to submit a design! Only guilds that have participated and submitted their orders at the Designer Depot Hat and Shirt events are allowed to submit their designs. Eligible guilds should follow these steps to produce their own customized guild shirts and hats:
2. And now the fun part! Brainstorm with your guildmates and come up with a design for your shirts and/or hats. Remember to abide by the Terms and Conditions stated below! We recommend that you use the SanrioTown forums to discuss the designs with your guildmates.
*Tip: try to keep the design simple. Complex designs and text may not display clearly on in-game items.
3. Using the image-editing software of your choice, apply your design to the template(s). You can also print out the template and fill it in by hand, then scan it. Either way, the files (JPG or PDF) should be no larger than 300 kilobytes each.
4. Choose one person (leader / representative) who will submit the design to Sanrio Digital. Guild representatives have to register by logging in to their SanrioTown account and posting a reply in the orders thread stating the name of the guild represented. There is no need to post your email address on the forums. Representatives are the only persons eligible to submit guild designs for this event.
5. Guild representatives must email email@example.com the following:
a. Subject line: “Designer Depot – Guild Shirt” for shirt design submissions and “Designer Depot – Guild Hat” for hat design submissions.
b. Email body: the name of the guild you represent.
c. Attachment: the shirt/hat design in JPG or PDF file format with a maximum size of 300 kilobytes.
We look forward to seeing your designs! Deadline for submissions is October 21, 2009, at 23:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Terms and Conditions
1. Designs must be created within the limitations of the orders made during Founders’ Beta. See the official announcements for the Designer Depot (Shirt Version) and Designer Depot (Hat Version) for more details.
2. Designs should not contain:
a. Any Sanrio character or any other copyrighted characters
c. Obscene images or symbolism
d. Words or symbolism that may offend another player, guild, the HKO Team or any other party.
3. The Hello Kitty Online Team reserves the right to alter designs without prior notice based on its absolute discretion in the event the designs violate any of the conditions stated above, or for any other reason.
4. The designs submitted by the appointed representatives are considered final and no future submissions or alterations will be considered.
5. Submission of designs must:
a. Be made by the appointed representative (as listed publicly in the SanrioTown forums
b. Be made through the SanrioTown email address used to register as a representative in the SanrioTown forums
c. Be submitted by 23:59 EST on October 21, 2009, at 23:59 Eastern Standard Time. This is the deadline for submissions.
6. Designs submitted by the guild become property of Sanrio Digital; the Hello Kitty Online Team reserves the right to publish them for any purpose without prior notice.
7. Guilds that fail to submit a design before the deadline automatically forfeit their right to claim all items related to this event.