Out Valentine’s celebration has finally begun, and you know what that means! The birds are singing, the air is fresh and lovers snuggle like nobody’s business — Wait, no they’re not. Where are the birds? Why does the air feel normal? Where’s the love? Something’s not right in Sanrio Land!
Cupid, our ever-so-cute herald of Valentine’s Day, has gone missing! Looks like it’s up to the saviors of Christmas to keep the heart of Valentine’s Day beating. We are giving away real Sanrio items to the first five Adventurers who can solve this mystery, and ultimately bring back the spirit of Valentine’s!
Here’s how it goes:
- London is where it all begins. Choco seems agitated, pay him a visit and maybe he can show you where to start your search!
- Finish the quests as they come. Everyday at 1AM (Eastern Standard Time), new quests will appear that will add to your quest chain, and will lead you closer to saving Valentine’s Day.
- After each quest chain, you will receive a Key. Do not drop these keys!
- Right after you finish the final quest “Spreading the Love” take a screenshot with:
- Your inventory showing 5 keys you’ve collected (Press I) - make sure to move your mouse over the last key, to show the “Key of Connection” tooltip.
- Your character info page open (Press C)
- With the screenshot attached, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Sanriotown account. Be sure to use the email subject “Happy Hearts“!
If you are one of the first five (5) to send in your valid emails, we will send you a reply with instructions on how you can receive your prize. Stay tuned to find out just what prizes are at stake!
Being one of the most important occasions, it is imperative that everyone in Sanrio Land is enervated with love once again. So