Hi folks! We’re smack in the first week of May, and we’ve got a brand-new contest for all you aspiring directors out there. Hello Kitty Online’s full public launch is fast approaching, and in light of this, we want YOU to show us just how much you’re looking forward to the game by coming up with your very own Hello Kitty Online trailer!
The Hello Kitty Online Trailer Contest will test the limits of your creativity. Create a trailer worthy of Hello Kitty Online using any material of your own choosing, along with media files we will be providing, and submit it to Dream Studio for judging.
How you go about in the creation of your entry is up to you; just make sure that the trailer shows just how great you think Hello Kitty Online is, and make sure that you follow all the rules of the contest.
- You have to agree to the terms and conditions of the contest
- Download the Hello Kitty Online Trailer Media Pack
- Unpack it using a program like WinZip, WinRar, ZipGenius, etc.
- Use Dream Studio or your own program (such as Windows Movie Maker) to put the various elements together
- Add your own material - videos, photos, music, animations or text that you might want to use in your video
- Your video/s MUST include the elements provided in the media pack
- upload the video to SanrioTown’s Dream Studio, making sure that you include the tag "HKOContest" (without the quotes)
The grand prize winner will receive a Hello Kitty Tote Bag that can only be found in Japan, along with a limited edition Hello Kitty USB memory stick with 1GB memory.