March 24th, 2011
As a way of showing our appreciation to our beloved SanrioTown users, we are giving away 500 SLPs to everybody! We apologize for all the inconveniences caused by the many maintenances that have been done lately.
Things like these are inevitable and required so we can give you the best service and experience possible when using our site. Thank you very much for your patronage. Enjoy and have fun using SanrioTown’s services!
March 17th, 2011
SanrioTown’s e-mail service will undergo maintenance on March 21 starting at 11:00 A.M. (GMT+8) / 11:00 P.M. (March 20, EST). It is expected to last for 5 hours and end at 4:00 P.M. (GMT+8) / 4:00 A.M. (EST).
During this period users may:
- notice occasional and intermittent periods of slow performance
- not be able to access their e-mail
- and get an error message saying that their accounts are disabled or inactive.
We hope for your kind understanding regarding this matter. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
March 15th, 2011
Hello SanrioTown users! Springtime is almost here! Welcome it by getting the new downloads that are now available! It’s free for everyone, just make sure you are logged in to avail of it.
What are you waiting for? Log-in now to get these fabulous goodies! If you don’t have a SanrioTown account yet create one now by clicking on this LINK. It’s so easy and fast to make one. It’s absolutely FREE!
If you have a Facebook account you can link your SanrioTown account there as well. Try out this cool APP!
March 14th, 2011
Greetings everyone! There has been a problem on the SanrioTown database last week but fortunately it was resolved. However, as a result, some issues have arisen, namely the following:
1. Users who have registered for a NEW SanrioTown account since March 10 will NEED TO RE-CREATE their accounts.
2. Users who had recently connected their SanrioTown accounts to their Facebook accounts using the Hello Kitty Online app or SanrioTown app will HAVE TO RE-CONNECT them.
3. New users that have purchased Sanrio Cash Points (SCPs) MUST RE-CREATE their accounts using the EXACT SAME USERNAME and DOMAIN (@hellokitty.com, @mymelody.com or @kuririnmail.com) in order to recover their SCPs.
If you have any problems or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any of the following:
We’re very sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope for your kind understanding. Thank you very much and enjoy using SanrioTown’s services!
March 10th, 2011
There will be a maintenance on both the website and Hello Kitty Online servers today, March 10 starting at 1:00 P.M. (GMT+8) / 12:00 A.M. (EST). Estimated time of completion will be 2 hours.
During this period, users and players will not be able to log-in to both the website and HKO. Registration is also not possible. However, the site will remain browsable. We apologize for the inconvenience.