We have a new event for you HKO fans – share your best costumes for Halloween in Hello Kitty Online and get a chance to win tons of SLP! In HKO’s Spooky Makeover, we want to see how you dress up for trick-or-treating in-game! Your costume could be scary, cute, fun, or eccentric! Will you dress up as a vampire, a skeleton, a ghost or a witch? Or will you be creative and make your own costume ensemble? This is a fun way to earn Sanrio Loyalty Points (you can use Sanrio Loyalty Points to buy cool HKO stuff in the Item Mall!).
There will be a Grand Prize Winner and 5 Runner-Up Winners for best costumes in-game!
Each submission will earn you 500 Sanrio Loyalty Points. Grand Prize and Runner-Up Winners will earn 5,000 and 3,000 points, respectively.
If you haven’t downloaded Hello Kitty Online or created a SanrioTown account yet, click here. You will only need a few minutes to get set up!
- Download Hello Kitty Online and Create a SanrioTown account.
- Participants must use SanrioTown blogs to write about their makeover with pictures/related screenshots of their entry. For a blog tutorial, please click here. If you want to blog in HKO, read Using the in-game mini-blog feature.
- Each entry must include at least 100 words describing your makeover and 1 screenshot of your costumes. Please remember that the criteria for winning aren’t based on the price of your costume! Just because you have an expensive fashion item does not ensure you winning the grand prize. Be creative and be original!
- Participants must send the link of the entry to email@example.com and use “HKO’s Spooky Makeover” as the subject of the email (without the quotes).
- Members can submit up to 2 entries each; all entries will be considered provided that they meet the guidelines and terms and conditions listed on this page.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition starts on UTC (or GMT/Zulu) October 11, 2010 and ends on October 31, 2010.
2. Winners will be announced on November 5, 2010. Loyalty Points will be given to winners on the same day.
3. Winning entries will be selected by SanrioTown.
4. All blog entries are property of SanrioTown.
5. SanrioTown reserves the right to change the conditions of this competition at its own discretion.
6. SanrioTown reserves the right to extend or terminate the competition at its own discretion.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.