About The Series
Kids young and old are in for a treat this 2006 when Sanrio Digital brings back to TV screens, Hello Kitty and her equally adorable companions. “The Adventures of Hello Kitty & Friends” feature high production values set by state-of-the-art 3D CGI animation and a well-written storyline that culminates into a timeless tale the whole family can enjoy.
- The series adheres to core values established more than 30 years ago by Sanrio such as: happiness, family values, friendship, and educational values.
- Unlike the older series, which were short and cute episodes, this is an educational TV series that targets both the children and their parents.
- The animation works together with real actors in teaching children from age two to six about words, simple math, shapes, colors and even foreign languages like Chinese & Japanese.
- The series offers an entertaining and humorous way for children to learn about social interaction and behavior while following the adventures of some of the world’s best-loved and most recognizable characters.
- Hello Kitty establishes a new image, giving children more things to learn from, rather than just being sweet and cute.